Tuesday 3 April 2012

Trey Songz - Heart Attack



And if I lose you
I'm afraid I would lose, who
Who i gave my love to
That's the reason I stay around
Even though I fell way

In too deep, can't think about giving it up
But I never knew love would feel like a heart attack
It's killing me, swear I've never cried so much
Cause I never knew love would hurt this fucking bad
- Trey Songz


How do we do it?
Put ourselves through such pain.
I know we're supposed to be happy, but everything associated with you just hurts.
Is it that I'm afraid to lose you? To miss you?
Would I lose the pain? or will I lose the person I fell in love with?
Or is it that I'm afraid to start over new.
Is it too late? Commitment is a commitment right?
...is what they say

- Get more & love it @ treysongz.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment