Monday 30 April 2012

Jayesslee - Officially Missing You



All I do is lay around
Two ears full of tears
From looking at your face on the wall
Just a week ago you were my baby
Now I don't even know you at all
I don't know you at all
And I wish that you would call me right now
So that I could get through to you somehow
I guess it's safe to say baby, it's safe to say
That I, I'm officially missing you

Well I thought I could just get over you
But I see that's something I just can't do
From the way you would hold me
To the sweet things you told me
I just can't find a way to let go of you

- Tamia

We've all been there.
Feeling down...just laying in bed.
Not really wanting to do anything...and then it hits you.
You're screwed...
There's really nothing you can do.
You thought you'll be fine.
That it was nothing.
They mean nothing to you anymore.
You're fine without them.
But somehow you've found yourself alone.
Just in a hole with no one to pull you out.
Except for the one person already on your mind.
So...you're screwed...
...is what they say

- Get more & love it @ jayesslee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment