Wednesday 11 April 2012

Go Radio - Goodnight Moon



And sing for me softly, love, your song for tomorrow
And tell me my name's the one sitting in there somewhere

And dream for me, anything, but dream it in colour about
We know the sun's still rising but we don't care

Cause I've been trying way too long
To try and be the perfect song
When our hearts are heavy burdens
We shouldn't have to bear alone

So goodnight you, and goodnight moon
When you're all that I think about
All that I dream about
How'd I ever breathe without

A goodnight kiss from goodnight you
The kind of hope they all talk about
The kind of feelings we sing about
- Go Radio

Sunrise. Another day. Go Away.
All i want is for you to stay.
While I can wish for the night to never end,
I can hope for tomorrow...
No matter how bad we don't want it to end,
We know (hope) it's something special...right?
We know (can hope) that it grows into something.
I can feel it's the start of something good.
Can you feel it too?
The feeling where it all just feels like a fairy tale.
Where you want it to be like a movie.
Where everything works out.
So let the sun come up because it doesn't have to change anything.
Dream about me. Think about me.
Picture me in your future.
Picture us with a future...because I do.
So goodnight moon and goodnight you
I'll see you tomorrow.
...is what they say

- Get more & love it @ wearegoradio.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment