Sunday 25 March 2012

The Cab - Endlessly



There's a shop down the street
Where they sell plastic rings
For a quarter a piece. I swear it.
Yeah I know that it's cheap
Not like gold in your dreams
But I hope that you'll still wear it

Yeah the ink may stain my skin
And my jeans may all be ripped
I'm not perfect
But I swear I'm perfect for you

And there's no guarantee that this will be easy
It's not a miracle you need, believe me
Yeah I'm no angel, I'm just me
But I will love you endlessly
Wings aren't what you need..you need me
- The Cab


So what if I don't have the world to give you.
All I know is that I will do all I can to make you happy.
I have my faults and you have yours.
We'll have ups and downs.
So what..I won't ever stop trying.
You need me.
Do you want me?...will you want me?
...is what they say

- Get more & love it @ thecabrock.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment