Saturday 18 August 2012

Mae - Giving it Away (Acoustic)



Forgive my hesitation
But I'm learning to trust in you
Help me to dream these dreams
Because I don't have a clue

If you'd be honest and say what you mean
You know I would promise I'd do anything
Cause I know that without you
I'm giving it away
---------------------------------------------------------
The nights are forever
I can't get to sleep
Cause I know there's a reason I'm in this too deep
And I'm sure that without you
I'm giving it away
- Mae


She loves me, she loves me not.
It all seems so trivial at the beginning.
A yes or a no.
How long is it until the rules change?
It's when you try to move up the commitment gradient.
She loves me? Does she love me enough?
Should I stay or should i go?
Can you leave the person you see a future with?
Will the future always stay as the future?
I can't waste my life.
But there has to be a reason why I've done it this long.
I'm all in.
So tell me the truth if this is what you want.
Let me know.
Or else I'm all out.
...is what they say

- Get more & love it @ whatismae.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment