Friday 14 September 2012

Owl City - Silhouette



I'm tired of waking up in tears
Cause I can't put to bed these phobias and fears
I'm new to this grief I can't explain
But I'm no stranger to the heartache and the pain
The fire I began is burning me alive
But I know better than to leave and let it die
---------------------------------------------------------
I'm a silhouette asking every now and then
Is it over yet? Will I ever smile again?
I'm a silhouette chasing rainbows on my own
But the more I try to move on the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home

- Owl City


Breaking up is hard to do, but______
a) Is sometimes for the best.
b) Moving on is harder
c) Who is it harder on?
d) Not impossible.
e) Is sometimes necessary.
f) Worth it.
g) Avoidable?
Here goes, anyway.
...is what they say

- Get more & love it @ owlcitymusic.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment