Friday 13 July 2012

Kina Grannis - Stay Just a Little



I heard it in your voice when your love died
On a telephone connection stretching miles and miles of wire
You said it was over and then cried and cried
You were gone before I said goodbye
----------------------------------------------------------------------
It kills me as I lay awake at night
Remembering the last kiss that we shared doesn't feel right
Is it impossible for me to win this fight?
Keep you a little longer in my life

Would you stay just a little my love?
Would you just wait just a little my love?
Cause the hole in the middle of my heart needs filling up
If you stayed just a little, that's enough.
- Kina Grannis

The importance of closure.
How does it work in a long distance relationship?
You don't see it coming...
You're left with silent sorrow.
If you stayed just a little....
Would it be to say goodbye?
Or to avoid it...
Either way...this is all kinds of sad.
...is what they say

- Get more & love it @ kinagrannis.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment