Monday 16 January 2012

Morgan Page ft. Greg Laswell - Addicted


You say that you'll be back down
After your last more flight
And so I see you off well
And look the other way with all my might

And I, I might be addicted
To when and how you'll end up on your feet
Yeah, I might be addicted
To how you always get the best of me
I say out loud this is the last time...I say out loud this is the last time

I wonder if you'll back down
Cause there is no end in sight
Am I a fool to hang on?
And will we ever really get it right?

- Morgan Page & Greg Laswell


Why do I keep doing this to myself?
Why do I stay?
What's keeping me from leaving?
...Nothing?
Then am I strong enough to do this?
If only I could.
So I'm just hoping it gets better.
None of it's your fault...I just love the way it hurts.
...is what they say.

- Get more & love it @ morgan-page.com & greglaswell.com

No comments:

Post a Comment