Saturday 17 September 2011

The Script - Nothing



They say a few drinks will help me to forget her
But after one too many I know that I'm never
..............................
I'm swearing if i go there now
I can change her mind turn it all around
..............................
Dialed her number and confessed to her
I'm still in love but all i heard was nothing
- The Script


A drunken mind speaks a sober heart
Depressed. Shattered. Lost.
Will she answer me this time? Why not?
Today could be the day where she comes to her senses.
...
But nothing? Nothing.
The opposite of love is feeling nothing.
So now what do you do "when you realize there's no one waiting"?
It hurts the most when you figure out you really lost her. It's really over.
...is what they say

- Get more & love it @ thescriptmusic.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment